Thursday 9 January 2014

1275c Mini Cooper S for sale in Cape Town, South Africa

Who wants a genuine Mini Cooper S 1275 single tank (old shape) with matching numbers and restored?

At this time I have not even seen the car but I do know the owner very well, we talked about the
car being my next project but a buyer needs to be found first.

The car is said to be an early model and about 1963/4, its a bare shell right now, so ready for its rebuild and a new owner.


This is not the actual car but shows what a Mini Cooper looks like.


http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/2008/07/austin-mini-cooper-genuine-parts-manual.html

I already have a genuine 1st edition ,September 1961 Cooper  parts manual on my books on cars, so re assembly should be faster and correct.

I heard on Sky TV that Jeff Randle Live was saying the market in wrist watches and classic cars was better than the stock market these days!


Roy