Tuesday 2 October 2012

Dix Design on show at IBEX,Kentucky,USA

This must be the place to be right now, the show opens today and the first boat anyone will see is Dudley Dix's own Paper Jet 14, as its right there in the entrance!


A Dudley Dix supplied  picture.

Words on the IBEX boat show from Dudleys own blog.

Thanks Roy. Show proper starts tomorrow. Today mainly exhibitors around.

I am always amazed at how much this boat attracts attention. Everyone who sees it loves it.
My last post was about IBEX, which is now a bit over 2 weeks away in Louisville, Kentucky.

News since then is that my self-built prototype of the Paper Jet design will be displayed at the show. If you want to see it, you will find it in the Lobby C Entrance of the Convention Center. I will set it up with the Turbo Rig jib and mainsail set. It will be there for the duration of IBEX.


Note, this first boat kit and 001 in the series was supplied as a CNC cut panel set by CKD Boats cc. It was Dudley himself who then built up his own design and for his own use.



Aside from my own presentations, I will also be attending other sessions. I will be at my boat occasionally during the show but can't say ahead of time when I will be there.

If you will be at IBEX, please take time to go to Lobby C Entrance to see the Paper Jet

How nice is that.

Roy