Tuesday 21 September 2010

The Toylanders Dashboard

The clamps I used are because I have them,the plans ask that you use panel pins,which I am sure will work very well.We supply the waterproof fast drying PVA cold glue with each of our kits sold,one tube will glue up the entire Toylander and leave you with clean hands if you keep a damp cloth handy to wipe up reguarly.As soon as I see a  child in our own Toylander and thats any child of any age,the first thing they want to do is grab the steering wheel,then play with the folding seat,open the rear tailgate,thats why a nice dash board with a center panel is so important,its a place of adventure and where to hide keys and sweets! At least this dashboard can be fully painted and finished before I get to fit it,should I paint it black? I think so.There needs to a small internal lip just inside each end compartment to stop items falling out,the center compartment becomes an instrument panel with controls.

No comments:

Post a Comment