Tuesday 21 September 2010

Toylandering

Which may be a new word but its a decent way of naming the continued construction of our so called 'Works Car' or Toylander,one of quite a few in build in South Africa now,you can buy our kit or just the plans set if you want,at just R565 including vat and postage its a good buy with over 75 A4 pages to help you build your own Toylander.We are now onto the mechanics,six 12volt dc motors and 24:1 gear boxes are on back order for customers and our own use,soon we will have our Toylander driving around the garden.

We are now doing some small items that I must admit ecaped my eye when doing our own build,read the plans,who ever reads the plans? I hope my pictures will explain what was missed,no big deal but I now have to spray paint the panels I missed...........

No comments:

Post a Comment