Monday 19 October 2009

Introducing Unicoil by Gates Hose company



This has nothing to do with sales or what we offer,excepting it worked for me and well do so for you?

I have been fitting some new hot water pipes to the colorifier tank that heats fresh water on our boat,the original pipes were better made and took the bend required without kinking,the new Goodyear heater hose kinked as soon as I tried to bend it,I went back the shop who sold me the hose and took a sample of what was the original hose,it seems that is not available now,so I was sold two of these Unicoils in a 3/4" size (19mm) I must say they are very well made in solid stainless steel,they carry a five year warrenty too,they worked a treat in my case,not cheap at R40 each,about U$5.40 I think.They are designed in New Zealand but may be made elsewhere?
try the link below.

http://www.gates-unicoil.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment