Tuesday 16 June 2015

Sailing in the Hout Bay area waters

The picture shows the Admirals Sword fleet sailing in Chapmans Bay, Hout Bay being to the left of the fleet.


Click on the picture to enlarge it.

A fantastic shot and I will credit the person who took it when I have found out.

This is the news on who took the picture and what camera too.

BTW – the picture of yachts from recent Admirals was one of the set I compiled for the club website – unfortunately we didn’t have a dedicated race photographer so I snapped a few from the mark-boat, with my G12 as it happens.

 They can be found in the “Photos” section of the website – under Admirals 2015. Actually the photos from Admirals 2014 are WAY BETTER – use them as you please.

Cheers


Justin Phillips HBYC member and mark layer on the day.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment