Sunday 30 March 2014

Yaesu FRG7700 FM the PC board

My now quite old Yaesu FRG7700 is going well, so much so that I started to check out bands other than those I normally use.

The mode control knob has an FM position.


This is the FM board, I am told that it came standard with the radio. The user manual tells you to turn to 29MHz and then turn the squelch down to its threshold, that done I hear nothing!

details of the FRG-7700 FM Section as well as Page 25 from the manual.

I hope that you will have found that that FM is a standard feature for this particular receiver? There is no mention within the Yaesu manuals of the FM Module being an 'optional extra'. 

Unfortunately we do not have the replacement bulbs for the S Meter & tuning knob faceplate.
I hope this helps. Good to hear of another classic radio being cherished.


Best wishes, Ian


RossComm Radio Communications

Roy Mcbride FRG7700 FM Board  - Manual information
www.RossCommRadio.co.uk


Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment