Saturday 14 December 2013

1966 Singer Chamois stainless steel body trims for sale

These date to circa 1966 and were imported from an Imp Club member specially to apply to the
Singer Chamois Sport I no longer have. At forty seven years old, they must be quite a rare item to find theses days?


I was told they are are full set, please have a good look and ensure this is correct. They are in good condition excepting two of the longer ones. The bundle on the left is an oddments lot which is included
with the offer. I do not have the trims to the sport engine cover but suspect they will be easier to find ?

 
Imported from the UK to RSA they cost me around R2000, that's about GBP115 right now which is what I expect to get for them plus any postage fee, they fit in the cardboard shipping tube easy enough.
 
Who wants them?
 
Roy
 
Seems its myself, I have decided to fit them to my own 1967 Singer Chamois and now require those sport engine cover trims, does anyone have them for me?