Saturday 23 June 2012

Building Ians Cape Cutter 19

Ian emigrated to New Zealand and set up shop as a B&B in Picton,South Island, he made sure he had a decent sized garage/workshop and then placed an order for a Cape Cutter 19 kit, the last one we had, drop keel as well.


Hi Roy,

I wrote an article on building a boat, Tiptoe specifically, but really just to encourage folk with plans gathering dust in their attic or office to take the leap and do it. It was published in the American magazine Small Craft Advisor (SCA) and it is reproduced here in the form of a PDF file and if you have time you might be vaguely interested in having a peep. I gave you a wee punt in there too.

Cheers,

Ian




Small Craft Advisory story.


This file is way to large for me to load into my blog, please contact me if you want the story and I will email it to you direct.




Note, we can not supply the CC 19 now, the Cape Henry 21 is our replacement.


Roy


www.ckdboats.com