Sunday 19 February 2012

The Hout Bay Yacht Club

Some say I have been a HBYC member about thirty three years (33) it may be true? I was there at the old Hout Bay Hotel founders meeting for sure. They had a roundhouse, we met in there, the place was packed, the idea of a yacht club for Hout Bay was asked by the chair ( no seats, we all were standing) the members to be all shouted YES! and so it came to be...................The Hout Bay Yacht Club was founded.

Images for HBYC-report images

https://www.google.com/search?q=hbyc&hl=en&rlz=1W1FTSA_enZA404&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Ld8_T-LIBMuJhQeUvt25BQ&ved=0CEEQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=673

  I have just found this link, not at all sure it will open, it is a selection of photos, most seem to be taken by myself, how they got into Google I am not sure.  I think you will need to copy and paste it into Google?



Even Tourist love a Hillman Imp!
Taken out side the Hout Bay Yacht Club



Check out the clubs web site for lots of news   www.hbyc.co.za 


No comments:

Post a Comment