Thursday 24 November 2011

New post about a new style blog

This is an admission in that being self trained in things to do with computers, I may have done some (quite a few) things wrong when the blog is concerned? Some have sent me mails saying the entries on the right hand side where wrong but I failed to grasp just why,when they looked just fine to me!

Roy and Jean

Thanks a stack for those who tried to correct my errors and especially Justin, a fellow HBYC member who could also see the faults,they were so bad the blog was near stagnant,you would have to wait for ages to see it load.The pages are still being adjusted,so to those who have been regular viewers since it started in July 2007,please do re visit now and again and see whats happening in Cape Town and CKD Boats cc.


R McB

No comments:

Post a Comment