Friday 18 February 2011

The Governor's Cup 2010 race TV coverage.

News Flash!

If you too want a quality production for your club or company please contact Marc Bow whos details are at the bottom of his letter.

Morning.


Billy Leisegang passed on your details to me after showing me your blog site. I am the producer of the governors Cup TV show and would just like to thanks you for your coverage and acknowledgement of Volvo.

It was a real labour of love, no one made any money from the production. I did it so I could do the race.
But thank you again for the coverage, it is appreciated.

Regards

Marc Bow
Sent from my iPad
http://www.marcbow.co.za/

I was more than pleased to watch an hour of the Govenors Cup 2010 race last night,what a proffesional job it was too,we are to be treated to another hour as part two I note.


The TV main sponser,is I assume Volvo,as they were the company being promoted in the breaks,my thanks to Volvo.



I also note all the other sponsers,who make the package and event what it is,I see this as being a very large event in years to come,check this link to see all the sponsers.




Congratulations to all who are involved!

Roy


The broadcast times are as follows:


My thanks to Brian of yacht Zig Zag for the info.


Episode One: 17 Feb at 19:00 on SSport Five;

18 Feb at 13:00 on SSport Six;
21 Feb at 15:00 on SSport Five;
22 Feb at 10:00 on SSport One;
23 Feb at 18:00 on SSport Six;
24 Feb at 16:00 on SSport Five

Episode 2 will follow next week

Episode Two: 24 Feb at 19:00 on SSport Six;

25 Feb at 15:00 on SSport Five;
28 Feb at 16:00 on SSport Six;
01 Mar at 14:00 on SSport Six;
02 Mar at 10:00 on SSport One;
03 Mar at 19:00 on SSport Five

We hope you enjoy it !

Gen and Marc.


No comments:

Post a Comment