Monday 21 February 2011

The False Bay Yacht Club

I was there for a look around and a pint yesterday,what a nice club for sure,it must be,Billy,the clubs manager told me that all the marinas are fully booked or sold,so much so that its quite hard to accept visitors or cruising folk,not by the clubs choice,its just the way it is.


The False Bay Yacht Club main premises from the marina side.

Click on any picture to see a larger size.


FBYC club member,'Blue' showed Taffy,Shirley and myself around the club and the marina,thanks Blue.

This really is a sailing club that works for its members,the place is relaxed and the view first class from bar deck.

All pictures by R Mc Bride and taken with a Canon G11 digital camera.

My interest in the FBYC goes back over thirty years now,as a member I was proud to be awarded the clubs very first Skippers Ticket in August 1982.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment