Tuesday 27 July 2010

Adrians Argie 15 build progress pictures

Alonso  is sailing,Adrian is just starting his build,how long it takes to complete is really not the issue,I say that from the time you start the project your voyage has begun anyway.Dudley supplys good plans and build instructions with each plans set sold,we supply you the materials and info on how to use them when required when we can,it looks to me as if Adrian as found a neat way to tighten his copper wires on the chines,he is using a wooden Carpenters Mallet and a blunt Bricklayer chisel to neaten them up and pull the joints nice and tight.

A first message from Adrian is bellow:

Hi Guys


Here are my photos of progress to date. I am really enjoying this project so far (although I suspect I am just getting to the more difficult bits...!).

Best

Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment