Monday 7 December 2009

Lost and Found,the power of communication.




A mail as sent to Richard Crocket,editor and publisher of Sailing magazine in Durban,South Africa.

Lost . . . and Found !

Sir
This is a great thank you to you and your magazine.
After talking to you and writing a "Letter to the Editor" to try and find my brother after a fruitless search of around 15 years I got mail yesterday!!!!
Roy McBride, who knew Noel, sent me mail and gave me the number of Tom Maben, who restores boats and cars, as a possible contact to get hold of Noel. After a short call I had the landline, cell number, and e-mail address.
Well, what a surprise! I spoke to him yesterday; first time since 1982.
This is a big thank you to the SAILING magazine, Roy McBride and Tom Maben.
Charley Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment