Thursday 5 November 2009

Jessica Watson passes the 2000 mile mark.




Jessica had a mishap BEFORE she installed an AIS from Watchmate and Vesper Marine.

Jessica Watson

Taken from Jessicas log,day nineteen and fair progress being made.

Wet Bouncy and Cupcakes
With a good bouncy sea and water going everywhere today everything's starting to feel pretty salty. Every time I come in from being on deck I seem to bring a lot of water with me. Also, despite all the effort we put into tracking them down before leaving, a few small leaks have made themselves known. The leaks aren't at all dangerous, just aren't much of a help in the war against salt and damp. So I've been playing around with a tube of sealer and (fingers crossed), looks like I might have put a stop to some of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment