Friday 8 May 2009

Mark Bowdidge to design our Narrow Boat kit

We asked Mark to look at the idea of a new kit to our range,the Canal Narrow Boat,as it needs a special designer to understand the complex issues that a very narrow but very long vessel can demand,Mark has agreed to look at the design and has already placed the idea on his web site ,check it out at the web link below.

http://www.bowdidgemarinedesigns.com/Bowdidge_Marine_Designs_1/Latest_News.html

Note,no picture just now,Mark has disabled the right click copy option on his web site!

Roy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roy,

    Very interesting. Something I have always wanted to do is cruise the canals of the UK and Europe. I will be popping in to speak to you next week about paint, and I will show you how to download pics from a website where the right click has been disabled. I updated my blog this morning after a long break. Cheers, Andrew

    ReplyDelete