Sunday 6 January 2013

Picture file from PC testing,Google has made changes!

This may mean my days as the blogger from CKD Boats cc are over? excepting Justin, the web master from the HBYC has seen a way into my picture files!

Many thanks Justin!

Sort of reminds me of the way Microsoft changes things, not always for the better, why change what worked just fine before!

Roy


Justin Phillips and Henry

 Just for info, this is the screen I see when I click the picture icon on blogger. Note the various options under “Select a file”, and then a button the right called “Choose files”.  That’s the one that sees my PC files.

 To include this screen in the email, I pressed “Print-Screen” button when the screen was displayed, and then Paste (or Ctrl-V) while in the email composition.

 
Cheers

J