Thursday 28 March 2013

The JoLon Imp heads out for London

Terence Tracey has just phoned me, they are driving along the highway and to Pretoria, doing 80 he told me, all systems in the Imp are working just fine.


This is Terences daughter Caitlin, adding some glamour to the JoLon Imp a few weeks back.

The car and two drivers will stay in Botswana to night, then head off up Africa and on to Egypt before the next long stage to London. Terence will keep me posted as they drive, contact will depend on when and where they find an Internet Cafe?

Sent from his BlackBerry today

Hi Roy, let me know if u get this mail . We are now bombing along the Pietersburg hiway with millions of ZCC worshippers driving to their Easter service. All going well with the little Jolon Imp.

I then wished them a great trip.

Great thanks Roy, I will pass hr best regards to all at Imp 50. I will send photos soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

http://jolonimp.wordpress.com/

Check the web pages to see how this idea was planned and became true.

Great news!

Roy