Tuesday 26 February 2013

How to loose excess weight while you eat

Seems this program works.

My friend was complaining about putting on weight as he became older, now seventy he has things under control!


Then a picture of the diet I've invented to replace breakfast every day.



It consists of a half cup of Swiss style Meusli at the bottom of the bowl with the fruit you see on top which can be first either a chopped apple, a chopped pear, or a chopped banana with 2 plums, 2 kiwi fruits a hand full of dried cranberries and 12 white grapes. Over that I pour about a cup full of the Organic Yogurt you see by the bowl. That keeps me going till 13:30 when I then have a fresh farm egg of two slices of buttered whole grain toasted bread.

For dinner we have a normal beef, lamb, chicken or fish dish with some green veg, a green salad and either roast, chips or baked spuds and a John Smith beer.

Just before going to bed I have 4 digestive biscuits and some dark Belgium Chocolate with Hazel nuts and a pot of tea.

I can't believe with all that food I am still losing weight and down from just below 12-stone to just below 10-stone in around two months so that diet works without any major exercise apart from walking to the shops every day.

I have never been down to that weight since I was about 20 apart from when we got back from Rio in 1985.

Notty.


You could post this link to people on how to know that they are buying whole grain bread or flour. It tells them what to look for on the label. The fastest way to see is if it says that it is either 100% Whole Grain or 100% Whole wheat flour used to bake the bread.



This is a no nonsense self worked out diet that works for the man who developed it, if you have the same weight worry, try it out and see if it works for you too.

Note, the man concerned is on no medication other than the bottle of John Smiths beer he has each day.

Roy

Nottys Good-Morning Fruit Diet.

Note, the opinions of the writer may not be the opinion of myself, just read it a couple of times and decide for yourself!

Hi Roy,

It's not whole wheat bread that is hard to find, there are hundreds or brands claiming to be whole wheat, it is WHOLE GRAIN bread that is hard to find. This is bread baked from whole grain flour where the entire grain is used not just the inside bits. You don't need more than a couple of slices of whole grain bread to keep you full for hours where as most other breads just make you want to eat more.

I don't think I'm on a diet, just one that starts the day with a little muesli but a hell of a lot of fruit, enough to fill a bowl as you could see from that picture. You need to eat so much that you will not be hungry for 4 or 5 hours. The rest of the day can be anything except cake and sweet stuff, I've avoided anything that is man made or processed in a factory such as cereals, Kelloggs being the worst as would be anything American would probably contain HFCS =  High Fructose Corn Syrup the stuff responsible for millions of overweight people in the USA and UK.

So, if it comes from a farm, or out of the ground or is part of an animal that has not been processed or tampered with in a factory so altered in some way, then its OK to eat.

Anything else like biscuits is a luxury that I try to keep to a minimum. The very dark chocolate seems OK now and then. It's not the natural fat that they have been shouting about for years that is killing us all, but the fat that is produced by sweeteners such as HFCS, that is bad fat that the liver cannot deal with so stores it where it can arround your middle in most cases. Natural fat is not bad for you so don't worry about butter or a bit of fat on bacon or meat its better than all the spreads and marg. You need some fat to get your liver going so that it can process the natural fats from natural food.

I should give up beer as well but have just cut that down a bit.

All soft drinks including fruit drinks made from concentrate will have HFCS in them especially those invented by the Americans like Coke so best not to drink those at all, they are pure poison.

I am no dietician so don't think this is in anyway a diet to follow, I just happen to notice that I lost 2-stone since I started it a couple of months ago. All I need now is to do some exercises to turn what's left of the fat into muscle.

A good name for it would be Good-Morning Fruit Diet if you wanted to call is something.

My latest idea is to eat a little natural licorice root every day and you will never be bunged up. I ordered half a kilo on line for 6-quid + post and there is enough to last months. I started one thin stick and it has lasted four days, you just chew the end and suck out the juice as you're doing something else and boy do you get an amazing dump.

Look it up on line and just check out the benefits of eating is.SEE THE LINK BELOW.


More news on the diet idea,

What I've been doing over the past two weeks is to experiment by going back on some of the things that I gave up eating to see if I started to put fat back on again and I did!

Not sure which of these was responsible but I am sort of addicted to crumpets so I've been having a couple instead of the egg and toast, sometimes even with Cheddar cheese on them, then at night I swapped the dark chocolate for a chocolate coated biscuit and one or both of these have resulted in the belly starting to grow again so bloody amazing really how fast that happened. Back to the whole grain bread and drop the crumpets. My reasoning was that I thought that I was getting too thin? Good luck with your blog.

Notty.

That was posted 26th February 2013, check the news below.

 I have stopped that diet I was on as its been too successful and I look like I did when I got back from Rio with you. I have now shrunk from 73-kg down to 61-kg and even though I'm now eating more I continue to shrink.

Note,

I suggest that any long term diet should be under the supervision of a doctor.

No liability of any sort  will be accepted if the results of what worked for one person does not
work for you!

Roy