Monday 6 February 2012

Roys Hillman Imp Years,now at http://royckdboats.blogspot.com/

Some of you may know my interest in a car named a Hillman Imp? The saga starts in Liverpool when I was seventeen,I bought a one owner light grey (Rootes balmoral grey) Hillman Imp and it started from then on. All sorts have been said about how good and how bad this car was,it must have had its faults but post WW2 this was fully accepted.


My first ever car,it was super reliable too,I did a couple of trips to the continent with it and took my mates,check the roof carrier,that car was loaded!

I have recently joined a WPMC forum and posted around 380 items on my Imp experiances,its been a fun trip and I am not anywhere near finished but there is a problem. To access the forum we need to sign up and if after a few months,we add nothing into it,we are removed.

http://www.classiccarracers.co.za/forum/

So I have started a new blog thats dedicated to the Hillman Imp,it will also have our other cars,friends cars too but the main thread will always by the Imp.

You can view it at the link below,its titled Roys Hillman Imp Years.


No comments:

Post a Comment