Monday 8 November 2010

Mabu Vinyl,Rheede Street,Gardens,Cape Town

It was some months back I discovered a shop selling old records,plus CDs and related music,I was at the time trying to source a drive belt and stylus for my Yamaha turntable.I emailed Mabu and Stephen the stores owner replied and recomended a place just outside town,they had the parts and stylus and I have been replaying my own LPs ever since!

Try :  sugar@mabuvinyl.co.za

I asked Stephen if he had a number of artists in stock,some we were in luck with,others he has made a note of and when a copy comes in he will contact me,the picture is of Stephen searching for one of the albums I requested,its quite a store,something for everyone I think,he will also buy in your old discs if you want to sell?

No comments:

Post a Comment