Saturday 18 October 2008

The Anna Woolf Story



To the best of my mind its never been writen,for sure its a film waiting to happen,Anna has been round the world at least one and a half times and she is out there again on another boat she built with very little help,this one is steel,the first time I saw her was when she was building her 44ft ferro cement yacht in the car park of the RCYC here in Cape Town,that was around 1975? with that built,she sailed to Scotland to argue in court for the custody of her two small sons,she won too,ask her the rest of the story if you meet her?

3 comments:

  1. Roy, I have an aeriel photo of a yacht taken alongside my grandfathers fishing boat in the Firth of Clyde, Scotland in the 70's. I have been told that it could be Anna Woolf's Amazula. If I can get the photo to you could you confirm if it is? Regards, Colin Watt, Ayr. Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete