Sunday 25 May 2014

Hyundai, good service needs shouting about!!!

This came in from a friend, its sure to make others wake up to what the words 'Good Service' means.


I am told that this Hyundai model ticks more boxes than any other car, it has features that others do not have at the price they sell for?

Roy


My car story for the week involves my little Hyundai i10. Clutch was slipping a bit – at 36000 kms!  Now I have never run a clutch before and am careful with that sort of thing. Anyway took it in to Hyundai in Plumstead – they had a look – found that the oilseal to the gearbox had leaked slightly into the clutch housing causing the slippage. One day later I had it back with new clutch, release bearing and oilseal, plus a good watch. Repaired under warranty – no charge at all and no arguments! Pleasant surprise!
JP.

No comments:

Post a Comment