Saturday 17 September 2011

Will the real Bob Allan please stand up


Bob Allen is it seems a man of many skills,we tend just to think of him as The Imp Clubs spares guy but he has many other skills up his sleeve too it seems.










Hi, I'm Bob Allan. I've been a member of the Imp Club since 1985 and have organised the Warrington Area Centre, together with some of my friends, since 1986. This Web site is put together to advertise what we do in the North West of England. It's a joint effort with Area Centres in Cheshire, North Wales, Merseyside, Greater Manchester and Lancashire and previously Fylde. We call it the "Mercia Area".
I've been working with Imps for over 30 years!
 
 
 
 
This is the updated site for 2011. If you have relevant Imp related material for this site please send it to me via spares@theimpclub.co.uk. 
>>>>> Note, these pages are best viewed full-screen size.
What about the Mercia Horde? Are there more Imps buried out there?
Photo of the Month:
Jean McBride's Singer Chamois pictured in front of the Hout Bay Yacht Club in Capetown, April 2011. Hub caps are missing because its just come out of Roy's workshop.



Left click the image to read about Bob and his book.


Bob is the man to speak to about the Hillman Imps history,as it was he who wrote the book Geoffrey Rootes Dream For Linwood,by Robert J Allan.I once asked Bob to sign my own copy for me,he replied why de value the book?

R McB

No comments:

Post a Comment