Saturday 21 June 2008

Paper Jet U-Tube film clip



Dudley Dix has just released a video clip of him sailing his Paper Jet,remember the Dudley is not a youngster any more,so his performance shows even more how easy this new design is to sail.

Dudleys message to the trade,click on the web address:

Hi to all of our agents and kit suppliers,

I have uploaded video footage to YouTube of me sailing the Paper Jet 14 with Standard and Turbo rigs. I have embedded the video on my website at http://dixdesign.com/pjvideo.htm .

I am still learning to sail the big rig so it is not the best sailing that you will see. In a few weeks we will do some more video and get better results. In the meantime, this shows pretty well that the boat can be single-handed with the big rig and is quick.

We take two Paper Jest to the Wooden Boat Show in Mystic Seaport next week. While there, Wooden Boat Magazine will sail test the two boats with the three rigs for an article to appear later this year, I guess one of the last two of the year.

If you have not seen it yet, I have also added a photo of me on trapeze with Turbo rig and spinnaker to the Paper Jet page of our website.

Regards,

Dudley Dix

No comments:

Post a Comment