Thursday 30 April 2015

Lotus Elan Dash Board and Glove Box fittings kit

This parts kit, is as far as I know complete, I say this as it was myself that removed it off the Lotus Elan glove box facia.


The key was not with the parts when I was given it.
The parts are originals, not a job lot made up from other cars, all came direct of a genuine Lotus Elan.The switch to the glove box light is included.



I was asked by a guy named Chris to do a new walnut dash covering to a Lotus Elan.

Veneercraft charged me about R960 to laminate the veneers to the dash, plus my labour etc etc.

The customer never paid me but I did keep the parts in the picture.

They should have value to the right person?

Contact me if your that person to discuss pricing, we can ship world wide.

Regards



Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment