Friday 24 September 2010

Caigs Paper Jet 14 build



Dudley Dix tells me he has now sold over 80 sets of plans world wide,we have done quite a few of those as kits,including hull number 1 which is Dudleys own boat,some news just in from Craig who is one of our customers is below.

Hi Roy


Thought I would drop you a Mail regarding progress on my Paper Jet build. Progress is a bit slow but I am enjoying the process and manage an hour or two every couple of days. I the kit is fantastic and I am learning as I go with the help of Dudley's detailed instructions, I have had a couple of mishaps along the way but fortunately nothing serious and it has all been a good hands on learning experience. (My ultimate goal is to build something a little bigger, I like the look of Dudley's new design the Didi 28 I think.)

The fact that I have to build outside has also slowed things up a bit and now that the rainy season is about to start we will have to maybe make another plan.

I have set up a blog for my friends that are overseas to follow progress (www.cdpboatworks.blogspot.com)

Cheers

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment