Friday 9 July 2010

Hillman Imp full race inlet and exhaust manifold

Made new to order,rarely ex stock but we are trying,good quality,made on a special jig so we know that thay are all the same and will fit,this one is sold to Tim in the UK,another one will start production in a weeks time.

Mail in from the manifolds owner,Tim.

Hi Roy


The manifold looks great, thanks for keeping me posted. If you can let me know when you have another in stock, I’ll check around to see if we can move it on. I’ve not forgotten to do the photos of my build, as soon as I’ve made more progress I’ll email some pics to you.

Thanks again.

Tim

Note,we will not accept new orders from now on untill one is in stock,they have been taking a little too long to produce due to their technical design,one is in production now though.If you require one,please contact me to be put on the delivery list.

Roy

roy@comlumber.com

No comments:

Post a Comment