Wednesday 22 July 2009

CKD Boats cc Working Hours


This is a subject of some discussion,so I thought I need to lay down the rules,its kind of flexible and runs 24/7 some days but then when I feel like it 0/0 its up to me.The truth is we get very many emails thanking me for a quick reply,this makes me think that some companies dont give a toss and just never reply,is this true? I have one email out to a company in the USA now,I told them I want to buy their product,guess what,its three days later and I have had no reply! Basically I open the doors at 8am, always close by 3pm but 2pm on a friday,please phone me on 021 510 7206 or email kits@comlumber.com if you wish to make a personal call?

Roy

Working hours

As posted on a Liverpool,England calling card from Mersey Auto Parts.

We are open most days about 9 or 10,occasionally as early as 7 but some days as late as 12 or 1.

We close at 5.30 or 6 occasionally about 4 or 5 but sometimes as late as 11 or 12.

Some days or afternoons we are not here at all,and lately Ive been here just about all the time,except when I am someplace else but I should be here then too!

No comments:

Post a Comment