Tuesday 25 November 2008

PYI inc,USA suppliers of top brand marine products


With an unknown on looker,Errol and Cheryl Berhens prepare to strip my Max Prop to re-pitch it to more suitable pitch as recomended by Fred of PYI Inc,thanks for the advice Fred!


Flying Clouds Max Prop Classic 18" two blade propellor,it had just been repitched by my good friend Erroll Behrens,he worked out the reference marks positions as given by Fred of PYI Industries USA.



Max Prop two bladed Classic


This company is based in the USA but from what I have personally found,is quite prepared to assist buyers or those requiring only information on their products,even if they reside offshore.eight years back my good friend Notty,gave me an 18" twin bladed Max Prop ( i told you he was a good friend) the local agents could not really tell me how to pitch it correctly to my Perkins 4108 diesel,so I sent a mail to PYI inc and by return,Fred sent me all I needed to know.This week another friend needed similar information but on a 24" twin blade and a 100hp turbo diesel Yanmar,I asked him to try Fred at PYI inc and again,Fred came up with the goods,thanks Fred and PYI inc for super service!

Roy

Taken from PYI inc web site:

PYI Inc. is one of the premier manufacturers and distributors of high quality marine, boat, yacht, and ship equipment and supplies.
Founded in 1981, PYI takes great pride in quickly responding to our customers ideas and needs. All of us at PYI have not forgotten that without you, our customer, PYI does not exist.
Our goal is to provide quality, innovative marine equipment with an unsurpassed level of customer service and satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment